One of the best definitions of affiliate marketing that I have found is from Wikipedia is
“Affiliate Marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.”
How the business works is really quite simple and is as follows:
- You sign up for an advertiser’s affiliate program (do your research first) and you will be assigned an affiliate link that is only for you.
- You develop a website that you can promote your advertiser(s) on using the link that was provided to you in step 1.
- You start promoting your website via digital marketing or social media marketing.
- An interested party (usually developed through your marketing efforts) visits your website and clicks on your affiliate link and is taken to the advertisers website.
- The interested party orders from the advertisers and as it is your link you are credited with the sale and you get paid.
The whole process is quite simple but having said that it can be difficult to understand the concepts and to have success.
In workforsecondincome.com you will began to understand just how to go about this business.
We help you to start your second stream income with our 3 module.
Welcome to workforsecondincome.com.